In over 25 years working in alternative health it has been my privilege to have helped many people of all ages, from all walks of life, with all sorts of conditions.
My fascination with health and healing along with a desire to help others started as a child, and it is only natural that my life path is one in the healing arts. I enjoy working together with clients to improve their health and wellbeing.
Based in Marlborough/Tasman I promote healthy living, taking opportunities to grow and develop, and enjoying life.
I am passionate about dedicating my time, energy and skills to helping others improve their health and, having the weight of 35 years combined experience in both Western and Chinese Medicine behind me, I feel well placed to help you with your particular health issue.
- Registered Nurse specialising in Intensive Care (1985)
- Registered Acupuncturist (1995) ICOM UK
- Member of the NZ Register of Acupuncturists
- ACC Provider Service Provider
- Qigong Teacher since 2011 (Yuan Tze Centre) - classes, workshops, schools, groups
- Wellness Retreat Facilitator